Healthy for the Holidays: Stay Healthy with Free COVID-19 Tests
It’s almost December and with the holiday season well underway, we wanted to let you know about an important recent announcement from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Each U.S. household can now order four more free COVID-19 tests! (If you missed out on the previous offer in September, there’s still an opportunity to secure four more rapid antigen tests, bringing your total to eight.) Ordering is straightforward, requiring only your name and home address; no health insurance information is necessary.
Testing is an important tool for identifying and preventing the spread of COVID-19, especially during the holiday season when people are more likely to gather with loved ones. Early detection and isolation can help prevent the virus from spreading to others and protect those who are most vulnerable to severe illness.
Benefits of testing for COVID-19:
- Early detection: Identifying a COVID-19 infection early on can help you get the treatment you need and prevent the virus from spreading to others.
- Protecting loved ones: Testing can help you make informed decisions about social interactions and protect those who are at high risk of severe illness.
- Peace of mind: Knowing your COVID-19 status can provide peace of mind and allow you to enjoy the holiday season more fully.
Order your free COVID-19 tests by following the steps below:
- Visit COVIDTests.gov
- Enter your name and home address
- Select the number of tests you want (up to four)
- Click “Submit Order”
Your tests will be shipped to your home within 7-12 business days.
As part of staying “Healthy for the Holidays”, we encourage you to order your free COVID-19 tests today and take steps to protect yourself and your loved ones during the holiday season!